Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) helps take research from labs to the marketplace.
- Market Readiness directly funds new start-up companies commercializing IP out of Ontario-based academic institutions or a company based at a Campus Linked Accelerator (CLA).
- China Angels Mentorship Program (CAMP), an initiative of Ontario Centres of Excellence and the China Canada Angels Alliance (CCAA), is a virtual incubator designed to help start-ups prepare their businesses for the Chinese market.
- AdvancingEducation Program connects Ontario’s public education system including English and French K-12 schools as well as post-secondary institutions with companies to test early market interest and demonstrate innovative products and technologies in an education setting.
- Health Technologies Fund supports the development of made-in-Ontario health technologies by accelerating evaluation, procurement, adoption and diffusion in the Ontario health system.
- REACH is a matching grant funding program designed to help Ontario healthcare providers apply new methods to procure and more rapidly adopt innovative medical technologies that can address high priority health system needs.
- Automotive Supplier Competitiveness Improvement Program (ASCIP) seeks to increase the sourcing capabilities of Ontario-based small and medium sized automotive suppliers, while encouraging innovation and productivity initiatives that increase success in the growing export markets.
- Small Business Innovation Challenge (SBIC) supports the growth of high-potential, technology-driven small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Ontario, using public sector challenges as a platform for inspiring SMEs to develop and test innovative technology solutions.