Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) supports entrepreneurial activities by students and youth across Ontario.
- On-Campus Entrepreneurship Activities (OCEA) develops student entrepreneurial activity in Ontario's universities and colleges.
- Campus-Linked Accelerators (CLAs) fund post-secondary institutions to create, improve and sustain a culture of entrepreneurship among students and youth in their regions.
- SmartStart Seed Fund provides seed financing and financing for entrepreneurship skills training to Ontario-based start-ups led by young entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship Fellowships enable an Ontario student or recent grad to create an innovative start-up with an economic impact in Ontario.
- Young Entrepreneurs, Make Your Pitch competition for high school students awards six winners access to business training and support to make their business ideas a reality.
- Ontario Social Impact Voucher (OSIV) Pilot Program supports capacity building and growth of Ontario's social entrepreneurs and enterprises by providing access to relevant training programs.
- GlobalStart Voucher Pilot Program helps Ontario-based, youth-led start-ups gain access to global markets.
Please note that companies that have over $100,000 in active projects must complete those projects (including all final reporting) prior to OCE considering other applications for funding. This excludes TalentEdge internships and fellowships.