Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) brings industry and academia together to solve industry’s innovation challenges.
- Collaboration Voucher Program connects eligible Ontario companies with research institutions to address challenges and improve productivity, performance and competitiveness.
- Alberta-Ontario Innovation Program supports cross-provincial collaborations between industry and academia to solve key industry challenges in both provinces.
- Connected Vehicle/Automated Vehicle (CVAV) Program brings businesses and academic institutions together to commercialize innovations in self-driving cars.
- TalentEdge Program provides an opportunity for students and recent graduates across all disciplines to apply their skills and expertise to solve industry problems.
- TalentEdge Internship Program enables current college and university students and recent graduates to work on collaborative industry-driven projects.
- TalentEdge Fellowship Program enables Ontario-based PhD graduates and post-doctoral fellows (PDFs) to work on industry-driven research and development projects.
- Explore Program supports unconventional and highly innovative research projects with the potential to strongly impact the drug discovery process.